Wednesday, 26 October 2005

driving lesson...

had my 1st lesson with my sis' driving instructor... he may be good, or so my sis says, but he's expensive!! registration, $50; 1 night lesson, $39; that's $89 juz for the 1st time!! aarrgghh.... money gone juz like that... he better be good and help me pass once... high maintenance...

pay day juz came yesterday, but yet, my money is already gone elsewhere... pay day is also the day i pay other people... here's a breakdown of where my money goes every month...

pay: $1600 (after CPF, not counting allowance)
to mom: $600 (the price to pay for studying overseas)
for offering: $150 for tithe, $50 for TA2 building fund
living expenses: $350 (to make it thru the month)
hp bill: $20 (starting from this month got corporate plan. yeah!)

if i dun haf to pay other things, like credit card bills, i probably would be able to save abt $300-400 a month... but i always seems to haf to pay something... and now, with driving... sighs, things are looking bleak... i need to eat at home or eat at work more often... save more money...

taiwan taiwan... i need money for taiwan...

No comments: