Thursday, 20 October 2005

of expensive hairs, KTV and Sayo

i know i probably shouldn't be telling birdy this... but the recently-opened kimage at pioneer mall (yes, the one near my house) is having 50% for all rebonding... my friend went to do her hair there on monday...

this was the 3rd kimage trip i've heard from my friends over a period of 1 week...

first, there was birdy... trim + rebonding + highlight + extra stuff = $540 (with member's discount)
second, was yimin (ayam) from work... trim+ highlight = $200+ (with member's discount)
third, was shannie, also from work... trim + rebonding = $150 (50% discount)

wah biangz!! the amount of money spent!! i'm feeling a headache coming again... i can cut my hair several times with the amount of money mentioned...

my hairdresser may be shrewd when it comes to business, but at least she doesn't overcharge me...

having off day tomorrow... already made plans to go KTV with lydia after her work ends at 3pm... *grins* hopefully, we can still retain our vocal chords when we get to church for choir in the evening... heehee...

and meeting Sayo for lunch before that... i'm sad! sayo's going back to japan for good... and who knows when she'll have a chance to come back to sg... guess it's really hard to find a job here...

i'm really gonna miss her... still remember when we would go shopping after classes, or you staying over for the night so we can cram for our studies, or just to watch movies or One Piece together...

when i go to japan in the future, i'll make kobe one of my pitstops so i can meet up with you... den you can bring me and my friends around to all the nice places too... ^_^.``

No comments: