Sunday, 22 January 2006

1 week to CNY...

looking forward to CNY next sunday... not so much really of the ang baos or visiting, since they've been on a steady decline since years ago... u would wonder why that happens especially when most of my cousins are married and with kids... and i'm not so high on visiting either...

anyway, the difference this yr is that i'm on block leave for the CNY week... very excited to finally get a chance to sleep in all i wan this time as my previous (and only) block leave last yr was spent shuttling to and fro NUH since grandma was admitted due to a UTI (urinary tract infection).

after getting so used to shift work, it's really very tiring when i have to work day shift almost everyday these past 2 weeks... even when i have an afternoon shift, it's not as if i could sleep that late anyway...

therefore, my main motive this CNY block leave: to sleep as much as i can...! ohohohoho...

of course, i still have my driving lessons and probably some social outings with friends (makan anyone? KTV?), but sleep is my main priority...


gosh...

i'm starting to sound like garfield...


ps. bought my 1st ever cheongsum today... who knows, this might be the only time i get to fit in... this time next yr, i might haf gained that 1kg (or more) that will get me back to my ideal weight... *cross fingers*

No comments: