Monday, 27 February 2006

2nd attempt

failed my 2nd driving test, though the 1st one was taken like more than 3 yrs ago...

another immediate failure, which was frankly, quite stupid of me... esp when i did quite well for my circuit... no marks deducted in there... all the marks were from my road actually...

i reacted slow when i was supposed to be turning right and stopped right in the middle of the pedestrian crossing and abit out into the main road... i should haf turned when the traffic light (din haf right turn arrow) flashed orange but i din...

arghhhh.....!!!

stupid me.........

went home, ate my chocolates (my anti-depressants) while watching an episode of PoT and den went back to sleep...

woke up, still feeling alittle depressed, but oh well... life still goes on... i still haf work later at night...

next test date: 24/05/06

*determined look*

MUST PASS!!

No comments: