Sunday, 9 April 2006

恋上我的床

i love my new mattress...

yes... i finally got my new mattress, along with a new bedframe and chest of drawers, on friday...

aside from the new bed frame being so high that my legs can't reach the floor when i sit down, everything about it is fantastic...

seriously, i never thought i'll be raving abt a slab of mattress too... but it's juz too good to not tell everyone about...

i'm those that love hard mattresses and hard pillows... give me a fluffy pillow and i'll wake up with a terrible stiff neck the next day...

so u can imagine how delighted i was that the mattress was very sturdy and hard... even i had a initial shock when i sat on it for the first time... it was even harder than my old mattress!

but once i was lying on it, it was a totally different feeling... it's as if the initial hardness was never felt at all... the size is slightly wider than my old one, 42 inch compared to the old 38 inch... suddenly, i had more space around me to nuah and toss and turn... and, there was an extra layer of sponge that made the bed very cooling...

i almost didn't want to get up for work on sat...

*sighs*

i love my new mattress...

No comments: