Thursday, 29 June 2006

FF:XII

for someone who hasn't own a gaming console since primary school, how i wished there was someone who can juz play the entire Final Fantasy XII for me... while i sit there and look at the story unfold before me...

heehee... i know... wishful thinking...

was watching all the FFXII movie clips on youtube.com and i gotta say it's looks really good... since i dun actually play the game, i can't say how good the storyline really is, but the ending movie did make me cry abit... but of course, i'm one who can cry at the drop of a hat... so, most other pple should not be crying... just me...

and guess wat... the voice seiyuu who does Sanji, Hirata Hiroaki, is voicing one of the main characters, Balthier, in the story...

*enters an overjoyed RR*

which fuels my wishful thinking of asking someone to play the game for me...

arghh!!!

they should have the full length movie version once everyone is done playing with it... den pple like me who are unable to own a PS2 can still enjoy the game by watching from start to finish...

No comments: