Sunday, 16 May 2010

Reborn #184

slight Hibari fangirl-ing mode ON!

Alaude-san, Primo's Cloud Guardian.
reborn 184-01

intense staring between the 2 Cloud Guardians.
reborn 184-07 reborn 184-06

Alaude-san wants to get this over and done with...
reborn 184-08

... but it seems all Hibari wants is to fight him.
reborn 184-09

getting angry at not being able to fight.
reborn 184-10

Primo's Sun Guardian, Knuckles, commenting how alike they are.
reborn 184-11 reborn 184-12

pronouncing the inheritance to both guardians.
reborn 184-13

Demon Spade, Primo's Mist Guardian. 
reborn 184-14

a meeting of the Primo Guardians. (minus Demon Spade)
reborn 184-15

next up, it's Chrome's inheritance trial.
reborn 184-18
i hope Mukuro will get a chance to show up!

for now, more fangirl-ing of G. mwahahahahaha.

reborn 184-16

OMG he's so gorgeous!!

reborn 184-17
*DROOLS*

to end of, another scene from the ED.
Reborn ED 15-04
Fuuta looks so cute here!

sooner or later, all the ED scenes are gonna end up being posted. HA!

this is late in coming, but if you take a closer look at the lyrics of Familia, you will see how aptly appropriate each scene/panel is in relation to the song, and how meaningful it is. (previous ED post found here.)

Familia, romanized lyrics

FAMIRIA kagiri aru deai no naka de jinsei no ichibu no hito
FAMIRIA keitai no chaku shinri reki o itsumo umete kureru hito
FAMIRIA toki ni KENKA shite hanare tari demo itsu no mani ka soba ni itari
FAMIRIA nanika aru to sugu kaketsukete kureru hito yo

Wake mo naku kodoku da to omou no wa
hitori janai to kanjiru tame ni anata ga kureta kimochi

MOTHER FATHER BROTHER SISTER AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE

chippoke demo hikyou mono demo boku no koto o aishite kureru

MOTHER FATHER BROTHER SISTER AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

itsumo senaka o oshite kureru yo atatakai koe
deatte kurete arigatou

Familia, english translation

Familia Those who we met in our only life
Familia Those who filled up my Mobile Phone in box
Familia Those who sometimes quarrel and left me, but still come back later
Familia Those who always give me a hand when I'm in trouble

Sometimes feeling lonely without reasons
but because of you, I feel I'm not alone

MOTHER FATHER BROTHER SISTER AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE

Even though I'm so tiny, Even though I'm a coward, you still love me a lot

MOTHER FATHER BROTHER SISTER AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Your warm words are always encouraging me

I can meet you I felt very grateful

No comments: